lördag, juli 25, 2009

Hero Arts BLOG HOP!

Today it's BLOG HOP Friday (even though it's actually Saturday here in Sweden) in the Hero Arts Group on Flickr. At a given time everyone in the challenge posts a Thank You card for Hero Arts in their blog.

Since I couldn't possibly chose only one favorite HA stamp I asked my friend Linda to help me out. Her choice turned out to be a challenge in itself...




This is my card:



All the participants in the BLOG HOP were also asked to answer two questions.

Tell us your Hero Arts story. How did you get started using Hero Arts products?
I began using Hero Arts stamps when I got the honor of being chosen as a designer for Kortmakarens Design Team. Since then I've been deeply addicted to them and love HA dearly.


Hero Arts is full of great people. Tell us why you are thankful for Hero Arts!
I'm thankful for all great stamps, their inspiring blog and exciting challenges (with amazingly generous prizes). I'm also very thankful for this Flickr group, all you great people here and your nice and encouraging comments.

27 kommentarer:

Debbie sa...

Great Job on the card using your friend's pick of stamps!!
(dedernc3)

Kryssi sa...

great use of the stamps, love the bright red! really pops!

Cathy A sa...

Love all your inchies! Great that you have a friend to share the blog with locally.

Chris Millar sa...

What a cool card Elina! Love what you've created with these stamps!

Stephanie sa...

Love your card!
Great colours!

Unknown sa...

I Like what you came up with Elina nice bright color's

Kelly Booth sa...

WOW...that Creation is Wonderful...what a challenge that would be!!!
Love the card!!

Unknown sa...

Wow!!! You did an amazing job putting those stamps together on one card!!!

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) sa...

Fun card and great job -- that was a tough challenge your friend gave you!

Alice sa...

SO fun!! Love how you worked all those stamps together perfectly! Awesome card!

Jennifer sa...

wonderful work!

Laura sa...

I love that you added an extra challenge to your card. Wonderful!

Julie Batta sa...

Such a great card. I love the grid you created and the colors you used.

Pajalu sa...

WOW what an amazing card you have done. I love it. Your story is great as well :D

Stamping Cafe sa...

Wow, gorgeous inchie card!! I totally love it!

Kath Stewart sa...

love your gorgeous inchies... and I am loving reading everyone's hero arts story....hugs kath xxxxx

Heather Maria sa...

Great card. I love the vibrant colours and all the inchies.

Beverley sa...

Striking card! Beautiful layout :)

LaurieS sa...

Wow! Awesome card, you had some tough stamps to combine and you did it beautifully.

Suzanne C sa...

Gorgeous colors and beautiful card.

Lucy Abrams sa...

What a fab idea to get a friend to choose the stamps - I'd have been stuck, but you did wonderfully. I Love it.

Gretchen sa...

Adorable card! Thank you for sharing it!

Anonym sa...

What a fun, cheery card! How clever to ask your friend to choose the stamps :D

Anne sa...

Hi, Elina! What a creative card! I love how you used orange with the Clouds stamp! Terrific! Happy Blog Hopping! :-)

Shanna sa...

What a fabulous card! i love Hero arts too! Have a great day!

laura vegas sa...

definately an interesing mix of stamps ... but i love what you did with them!

1scrappycat sa...

Beautiul card! I love all the layers!